Re: [Denemo-devel] 2.0.0 and 1.2.4 bad font

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 2.0.0 and 1.2.4 bad font
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 15:10:46 +0100

On Sat, 2015-10-17 at 15:19 +0200, Lars Björnfot wrote:
> No panic, I had not done a reboot. (Mea culpa)
>
> The 2.0.0 zip worked. It creates denemo.ttf in
> C:\Apps\denemo-2.0.0\usr\share\fonts\truetype\denemo

presumably you extracted the zip file to C:\Apps\ ???

> The 2.0.0 installer now also works when i re-installed it.
> Fonts are OK even though there is no C:\Windows\Fonts\denemo.ttf.
Hmm, that is surprizing. But I have seen the most bizarre behavior from
windows, and it may be that in your version it is supporting fonts
somewhere else...
> The installer gave error:   Invalid file handle 32
Did that appear in the full-screen display that the installer uses? or
in some popup window (entitled? ...)
I haven't ever seen that, it could be something entirely local to you,
of course.

Thank you for the feedback,