Re: [Denemo-devel] Did the syntax for slash chords change in 1.2?

From: Bric
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Did the syntax for slash chords change in 1.2?
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 08:54:55 -0400

On 10/18/2015 06:49 AM, Richard Shann wrote:
On Sun, 2015-10-18 at 10:13 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
  when there is a chord in the middle of a
measure, the subsequent chords get misaligned
I can reproduce this - I've asked the LilyPond user list about it.
This is actually just caused by the spurious 1 that you have put in the
second chord symbol. f1:/g should be f:/g
The 1 is a wrong syntax in this case triggering a duration of a whole
note, which pushes the next chord symbol away.

Awesome!  (I was just copying the syntax I came across, in this thread)

To answer your earlier question - yes, the phenomenon occurs in 1.1.9 and 1.2.4, for me

Haven't tested 2.0.