Re: [Denemo-devel] Is there a way to have all pop-up windows be on top

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Is there a way to have all pop-up windows be on top
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 17:00:47 +0100

On Fri, 2015-10-16 at 11:00 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I was using the mouse. I had resized my main window and placed the
> palettes
which palettes?
>  on the side so I can access them both. I did not know I could access
> the palette via the keyboard.
I've documented this in the manual now.
> I did not see it
It here refers to some command? Which?
>  in the menu anymore so I was using the palettes.
The palettes buttons that are shipped are all just commands that are to
be found in the menu system AFAIK. If you type some words from the
tooltip into the command center search you should find the command.
>  I might not have looked hard enough though. I use to assign a key
> shortcut for that via the menu.
that = which command?

Richard