Re: [Denemo-devel] Is there a way to have all pop-up windows be on top

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Is there a way to have all pop-up windows be on top
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 11:00:56 -0500

I was using the mouse. I had resized my main window and placed the palettes on the side so I can access them both. I did not know I could access the palette via the keyboard. I did not see it in the menu anymore so I was using the palettes. I might not have looked hard enough though. I use to assign a key shortcut for that via the menu.

Jeremiah

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 10:45 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, 2015-10-16 at 09:53 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I could not set hide_windows to 0 so I had to patch the code to turn
> it off. I was trying to add chords to a leadsheet
What were you using to add chords? (A palette button, a menu item - torn
off menu or not - A keyboard shortcut - a dialog popped up by a menu
item ...)

One of the most useful things is using a palette from the keyboard - you
don't have to have the palette visible to do that. If you set up the
labels on the palette buttons you can get the buttons activated with
just a very few keystrokes.