Re: [Denemo-devel] The 14 Oct zip file is broken

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The 14 Oct zip file is broken
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 20:22:49 +0100

The new 14th Oct zip file looks perfect - all the images are visible in
the manual now. And the very latest features are all present!
Can you create the branch for the 2.0 release now?
I'll do the full .exe test (involving removing the fonts before using
the installer) when the trial 2.0 binary installer is built from it.

Thank you for persevering with this, I this marks quite a milestone for
Denemo.

Richard