Re: [Denemo-devel] Problems with the window installer. Re: [bug #45956]

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Problems with the window installer. Re: [bug #45956] Installer deletes system path.
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 09:33:39 +0100

On Sat, 2015-09-19 at 09:45 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I have a new binary for testing. I took the old 1.2.2. nsi file and
> replaced the function (now I know it might not need replacing as you
> said)

I've installed this on a windows vista laptop after first uninstalling
the earlier version, deleting the fonts denemo.ttf, feta*.ttf and
emmentaler*.ttf and the ~/.denemo-*
The program worked all fonts were found *and* the PATH environment
variable had not been altered (denemo does not appear in it after
installing, and the original contents are unchanged).

So, all good news. However, I re-tested the bug that happens if you use
the window decorations "x" to dismiss the dialog asking for the title of
your piece, and it caused Denemo to crash. These decorations don't
appear on my system (they are a theme thing I suspect). On the plus
side, I think I have got to the bottom of this, and have checked in a
fix which I hope will work on windows too.

So if you can spin another binary I'll test this out.

Richard