Re: [Denemo-devel] export to music xml ?

From: Isabelle Ramade
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] export to music xml ?
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 15:15:41 +0200

I did visit the translation web site

since I use only a Mac can I still participate   ?

the required programs are probably installed on any linux distribution ("
Normally these tools should already be present on your system.") but not on Macos

I suppose i should write to address@hidden to enquire about how participating ...

thanks  a lot anyway !
"
  • Learning to use the gettext tools

    To make your translations you will probably use a special editor program like KBabel or poEdit. But to test your work before submitting it you will need the msgfmt program; to look at existing MO files you will need the msgunfmt program; and to make and use a compendium you will need the msgcat and msgmerge programs. Normally these tools should already be present on your system. (If not, find the gettext package in your distribution and install it.) Have a look at the man pages for these programs, to get an idea for what they can do.

  • "