Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo.css and the new lyx generated html manual

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo.css and the new lyx generated html manual
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 17:20:55 +0100

On Fri, 2015-06-12 at 12:12 -0400, Cantor Stuart Binder wrote:
> I don't think the denemo.css file is what you want. I have a local version
> of the lyx.css file which replaces the one at nongnu.org.

I replaced the contents of denemo.css with the default one referenced in
the default lyx html output (so it is currently displaying nicely if you
build from the latest git).
I understood you to have some .css file with some extra tweaks? If you
don't have write-access to the docs directory I can upload that to
replace denemo.css if you send it.

Richard