[Denemo-devel] denemo.css and the new lyx generated html manual

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] denemo.css and the new lyx generated html manual
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 16:58:48 +0100

I've checked in the new LyX source for the manual that Stuart Binder has
generously prepared. As a first step towards a house-style I've edited
the html to use denemo.css (which is now being installed thanks to
Jeremiah's last commit) and given denemo.css the default LyX style.

There is also now a PDF version of the manual, which we will be able to
reference from the Documentation menu of the website thus:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=denemo.git;a=blob_plain;f=docs/denemomanual.pdf;hb=HEAD

and this will show the embedded images which the reference to the latest
html version cannot.

Can someone with permissions change the Documentation->Manual link to
point to this now?

Stuart has some improved style sheet and other tweaks to make, which we
can incorporate before the release.