Re: [Denemo-devel] The link on denemo.org that goes to an ancient manual

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The link on denemo.org that goes to an ancient manual
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 13:02:13 +0100

On Sun, 2015-04-26 at 16:18 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> The link has been updated.

That's great. I've put a note in the manual to explain the absence of
images in the on-line version. I guess this could be circumvented by
pointing to a page in a location that could be updated by a non-power
user (such as me). They might be even cleverer tricks, involving linking
to a place that has the denemo.css and images directories present as
static (update-able) objects while getting the latest manual on-the-fly.