[Denemo-devel] [bug #44820] MIDI output is very basic

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #44820] MIDI output is very basic
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 23:45:51 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #44820 (project denemo):

Also it's necessary to implement recodring midi notes into two tracks
simultaneously. Some keyboards allow to set split notes for right and left
hand and then they send out right hand on ch 1 and left on ch 2. I can record
hands to different channels using 'arecordmidi -s' command. But i would like
to do it with denemo. Maybe we can give that command from denemo and import
recorded midi file into denemo.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?44820>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/