Re: [Denemo-devel] problem after exporting as pdf

From: barry breisch
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] problem after exporting as pdf
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 11:50:04 -0400

Hi David,
The missing bracket may have been a Denemo error. Looking at the pdf that I exported before having the problem I see that the score is correct. It's almost like upon reopening the file for the first time after doing the 'export to pdf' the file opened containing an error that was not there before...
Yes, Denemo comes with a version of Lilypond integrated into it. I understand about not messing with it. I'll just look to the next version of Denemo.
Thank you so much for helping.
barry