Re: [Denemo-devel] New Education script::Counting half steps

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New Education script::Counting half steps
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 12:59:06 +0000

On Wed, 2015-02-18 at 10:16 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> The problem I had was that occasionally denemo tried to put two whole
> notes in one measure. The only happened about 30% of the time.

This is quite an important bug. I cannot reproduce it, perhaps because
my machine is too fast. (I am testing by repeatedly clicking on a number
button with your script).
I fixed a similar (the same?) bug some while back - at the point where a
new measure is created the code was depending on the drawing routine to
clear the cursoroffend flag (IIRC) before another note is inserted in
the score.
The fix I put in is in command/measure.c:78, does this code fire when
you see the bug (before?/after?)