Re: [Denemo-devel] binreloc for mingw builds?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] binreloc for mingw builds?
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 12:27:14 +0000

On Sun, 2015-01-04 at 08:47 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:

> That looks really great! The tutorial seems very well written -
> admittedly I'm not the world's expert in this stuff.

Thinking about it, the fonts might be the trickiest thing. Does anyone
know if recent Microsoft versions need re-booting after installing
Denemo in order to get the fonts to be recognised?

As a strategy, it might be an idea to see if just LilyPond itself can be
installed portably, as it has the fonts requirement. Most applications
don't require specific fonts in order to work...