Re: [Denemo-devel] Title Page editing questions--the first of several e-

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Title Page editing questions--the first of several e-mails
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 17:53:10 +0000

On Thu, 2014-12-18 at 10:29 -0500, Ellen Schwindt wrote:
> So here's another question--rather than fixing the A4 vs. US letter
> size paper dilemma, can I upload a page I've created elsewhere? It
> seems like that's an option using Score-titles-book titles--create or
> edit graphic title page. I'm assuming that it has to be an eps file. I
> tried it an I got the uploaded file AND the Denemo-generated title
> page. I assume there's a way to get rid of that--just using simple
> titles, for instance.

Yes, in fact, it seems you just need to invoke Score->Book Titles->Title
and blank out the text and that will remove the non-graphic title page.
I see that there is a bug if you use setting a simple title when you
have had book titles and you now have a graphic title page - it says it
has removed book titles, but in fact a movement->book title->title field
causes it not to typeset.
Let me know if you run into trouble...

Richard