[Denemo-devel] 1. "Insert quadruplets" prob 2. Staff type conversion?

From: Bric
Subject: [Denemo-devel] 1. "Insert quadruplets" prob 2. Staff type conversion?
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 10:55:01 -0500

Hi.

A couple things:

1. When I do "insert quadruplets", the quadruplet object appears, with a note indicator arrow (moves up and down with a,b,c key strokes), but I can't get any notes to insert in-between the quadruplet boundaries. Using my current note production mode, which is striking keys a through g. I can copy and paste between the boundaries, however. Would be nice to type there as well. Maybe a tiny bug?

2. Perhaps not a frequent need but sometimes one may have music in piano staff(s) already and want to convert it for other instruments. It would be nice to be able to split the two piano staffs (LH & RH) and convert them to other types of (single) staffs. Currently one would have to copy & paste. Not a grueling task, but still...