Re: [Denemo-devel] Inserting chords

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Inserting chords
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 08:16:37 +0000

On Tue, 2014-11-18 at 08:53 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> In my test, inserting and deleting notes in chords worked perfect. On
> pedal up, the cursor moved to the next chord except on the last note in
> a bar when it moves to the barline (instead of the next chord). In the
> latter case, when I play a note (with or without pedal), a new
> note/chord is inserted at the end of the measure. I suppose this
> behaviour is intended?

That sound like useful behavior - it *could* move the cursor into the
next bar on pedal-up, but you may wish to do further things at the
appending position in the same bar, so stopping there could be useful.
And a further down-up of the pedal will move the cursor into the next
bar if that is where you want to go next.
Probably only real-life use will suggest any desirable changes.

Thank you for the testing.

Richard