Re: [Denemo-devel] nserting chords

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] nserting chords
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 22:01:24 +0100

Today, git pull worked again as usual.

When I insert a new chord, everything works as expected, i.e. when I
play a note that is already present while still holding the sustain
pedal, it is deleted. When I place the cursor at an existing chord, the
behaviour is not what I expect: The first note played after pressing the
sustain pedal replaces one of the notes in the chord, i.e. if I play a
note that is already present, nothing happends, and if I play a note
that is not present, it is inserted and another one deleted. Notes
played after that while still holding the sustain pedal do what I
expect, though.

Andreas