[Denemo-devel] Linux gub build

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Linux gub build
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 21:54:26 -0600

I am having a bit of trouble with the linux-x86 gub build. It requires a higher version of Gtk. I attempted to update gtk3 in gub but ran into many dependency issues and ultimately got stuck on ORBit2. I just wonder if it would be better if I reverted back to gtk2 like the darwin and mingw builds? The other option I had in mind was that I have two 150gb hard drives at my disposal. I could install debian stable and possibly a few other distros and build it there. Maybe I can install gentoo in a chroot on one of the drives. Then I can copy all the libs needed into a directory similar to how it is in the current gub and launch it will a similar script. If that will works it will save me a lot of work in the long run.