Re: [Denemo-devel] Travis builds ...

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Travis builds ...
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 15:40:10 +0200

About the other build, if you look at the url you can see azmeuk/denemo
That means that it is something I did on my personal denemo fork, that is also hosted on github. This allows me to test builds with travis before I push them on the main git repository.

Is the Travis build still notifying about running tests on master
commits? I'm looking at #denemo on freenode irc and I see

https://travis-ci.org/denemo/denemo/builds

which shows the last build as 3 days ago and failing, but I see a
notification for

 azmeuk/denemo#102 (master - dd1255a : Éloi Rivard): The build passed.
<travis-ci> Change view :
https://github.com/azmeuk/denemo/compare/7bfb596795db...dd1255a4a0b7

from yesterday. (Where is the source code that this refers to? The
refactor branch on Savannah seems stuck.)

Éloi Rivard - address@hidden

« On perd plus à être indécis qu'à se tromper. »