[Denemo-devel] Questions on transposing and "two parts for the right han

From: Ken Beal
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Questions on transposing and "two parts for the right hand" markings
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 20:39:49 -0400

Hi,

I have purchased the sheet music to Movin' Right Along.  It's a half-step below what I remember playing from childhood. So, I wanted to use Denemo to input it, and then transpose it up a half-step.

First, how to transpose?

Second, there are measures (e.g., #12) where the right hand has two "parts" and inserting a rest affects both "parts".  I think I need to create a second "hidden" staff so it only shows up merged with the existing treble clef, but I'm not having success.

Third, I don't know how to make the "two vertical bars" where there's generally a single vertical bar between the measures; this
also starts at measure #12.  I'm also not sure what that mark indicates...

Thanks in advance,
Ken