[Denemo-devel] Denemo tests

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Denemo tests
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 17:37:42 +0100

I have at long last got round to creating a new version of
SanityCheck.scm and its corresponding .denemo output file.
This does a rather random assortment of commands, including spilling
over and navigation. I also corrected (I hope) the tests/README.md file
(how is one supposed to read this file?) for what (I hope) were just
typos.

At the moment I am working on patches for LilyPond to support compact
chord charts. But if anyone has time to create unit tests for Denemo
they would be most welcome.