Re: [Denemo-devel] latest mingw binary

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] latest mingw binary
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 22:33:20 +0100

I've just tested the new 0.0.0 binary - it does not install LilyPond, so
I pointed the preference to an older LilyPond, and it could typeset ok
from that.
I have not got the inkscape path quite right (spurious quotes), I'll fix
that now.
Much more disturbing though is that it crashes spontaneously after a few
minutes. I've run denemo-console and there is no message before it
crashes (there is a steady stream of messages about not being able to
update some playback time, even though no-one is playing anything yet).

Richard