Re: [Denemo-devel] a mingw build from master?

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] a mingw build from master?
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 16:01:36 -0500

ok. This is the build off of the gtk3 binary libs I downloaded from the gtk project. What do you think my next step would be in order to debug this? Am I trying to do something impractical? These binaries I downloaded include glib gtk pango and cario.

I will reverse this change and go back to the gtk2 but I wanted to see if we could progress toward a gtk3 mingw build.

Jeremiah