Re: [Denemo-devel] Master is badly broken

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Master is badly broken
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 11:59:33 +0100

On Wed, 2014-06-25 at 10:21 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Is it possible to set the location of the .denemo-xxx directory with a
> command line switch?
There is none at present AFAIK
> I suppose it would be good to include a fixed
> configuration (i.e. a fixed .denemo-xxx directory) in the test suite.

It is at a fixed location relative to the user's home directory. The
only problem that I can imagine would be if the test suite is run by a
user who has no home directory (or not one that the user has permissions
to read and write to). I'm guessing that Eloi's test system as run by
travis does not have that problem...

Richard