[Denemo-devel] SHOWSTOPPER bug Re: Release 1.1.6

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] SHOWSTOPPER bug Re: Release 1.1.6
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 10:03:16 +0100

I've just realized that you can crash Denemo-1.1.6 simply by hitting
Delete Verse in the lyrics menu (if you have no verses) and that this is
a regression from 1.1.4
so I think this has to be a showstopper bug, people could lose their
work on an idle click.
I'll apply the fix to stable-1.1.6 later today (it is already in
master).

Richard