Re: [Denemo-devel] Updating reference files for system testing

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Updating reference files for system testing
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 17:48:21 +0100

On Wed, 2014-05-14 at 18:15 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:
>         > #     modified:   templates/jazz/JazzCombo.denemo
>         > #     modified:
>         tests/Interactive/Playback/CursorToEnd.denemo
>         > #     modified:
>         tests/Interactive/Typesetting/testDynamicStaff.denemo
>         >

>         I'm puzzled ...
> What do you mean ?

I'm puzzled that if I run make update-samples it modifies a heap
of .denemo files in the actions, samples and templates directories. That
should mean that the tests would fail, since the modified versions are
presumably the ones that it would generate (unless the environment that
I ran that command in is not clean enough, it is a separate user, but I
didn't specially scrub .denemo-xxxx directory first ...)