[Denemo-devel] The 1.1.4 release

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] The 1.1.4 release
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 12:22:42 +0100

I have sent the usual link to the on-the-fly master tarball to
translationproject.org - it does mean that we should not alter the po
directory on the master branch until they have extracted denemo.pot as
otherwise the translators will work on the wrong strings.
This is not really a problem as I don't suppose anyone will be creating
new strings right now (if so, do not update the po directory), but I
guess with more people contributing we should do things properly and
create a candidate release tarball on denemo.org (or, perhaps it is
possible to get savannah to generate one on the fly from the branch?).