Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #41669] not starting under Mac OSX Mavericks

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #41669] not starting under Mac OSX Mavericks
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 09:11:14 -0600

This big is fixed in 1.2 but we have not released it yet. They are testing an old release. Have all the translation been received so I can officially create the tarball and create the binaries?

There is no installer. It is a mach-o app bundle (a compressed directory tree containg a bin share lib etc directiries., an xml config file, and a script I use to set environment variables.

Jeremiah