Re: [Denemo-devel] make dist failing

From: Paul Brossier
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] make dist failing
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 15:20:08 -0300

On 02/05/2014 02:38 PM, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-01-29 at 15:59 -0400, Paul Brossier wrote:
>>
>> i updated src/sourceaudio.c using the new aubio_onset_t. it
>> simplifies the code quite a bit. i will do the same for
>> pitchrecog.c now.
>
> Paul -
>
> I wonder if you could send your work so far on this, it seems that
> the Debian packaging is hinging on getting aubio4 working in Denemo
> and I would like to help - if possible I would like to get a new
> release process going soon, even before this one is out of the door,
> it always takes so long.

hi Richard and all,

sorry for the delay. here is the patch i have so far. it lacks the
set_onset_type() and needs testing, but should compile and run.

> Jeremiah -
>
> Could you create some defines for the aubio version available at
> configure time?

well, i'm not really looking forward to maintain code for 0.3.2.

how about we maintain this patch instead? one would just need to revert
it to use 0.3.2 instead of 0.4.0.

Paul