[Denemo-devel] navigation - to playback cursor(s)

From: Bric
Subject: [Denemo-devel] navigation - to playback cursor(s)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 06:40:07 -0500

if it already exists, i do apologize. Currently, i don't see a away, in my 1.0.9, under the navigation menus

There should probably be a way to move the scroll cursor to the beginning and to the end of the playback cursor. You arbitrarily set the playback cursor, to hone a particular section, and often need to return to the beginning of that section multiple times, to rework it and/or edit additional staffs.

Right now, denemo scrolls rather erratically forward, and, after playback, I need to manually scroll back, bar by bar, to locate my playback cursor.

As far as the END playback marker: One reason to instant-skip to the end of the playback would be to move (relocate) the marker (forward or backward)

There should probably be a mode whereby denemo AUTOMATICALLY scrolls to the beginning of the playback marker, without an explicit command. Of course — optionally.