Re: [Denemo-devel] mingw build

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] mingw build
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 16:01:43 +0000

On Tue, 2013-12-31 at 08:27 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 11:39:24AM +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> > Jeremiah - if you have a moment could you start a mingw build for the
> > latest git master? I believe I have fixed nearly all outstanding
> > regressions (in fact, all of them as far as windows is concerned) and
> > would like to test it out. I tried running it in denemo.org/~rshann but
> > it failed early on downloading dependencies.
>
> Ok. I have created a new mingw build:
> http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-1.1.0-0.mingw.exe

This is built from the 1.1 release tarball, right? (I noticed it arrived
dated 31 Dec 01:45 and downloaded and tested it. It says it is 1.1.0 and
has serious problems, the file chooser dialog crashes and evince can't
read pdf files). Unless you replaced it already today with something
built from git master?