Re: [Denemo-devel] Help Needed

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Help Needed
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 09:32:48 -0600

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 01:35:08PM +0100, Edgar Aichinger wrote:

> I'm using the Open Build Service though, because it gives me many advantages.
> It builds on the remote build farm, can deliver packages for all supported
> openSUSE
> versions, even for several other distributions, and anyone using my home
> repository
> can update using his/her distro package management tools, as soon as the
> build
> service publishes the binaries.

Do you build debian and ubuntu packages with the Suse OpenBuild. I learened the
other day that it can also build mingw projects. Unfortunately, I did not see a
mingw-guile in the repository list. I attempted to use Fedora's system the
other day but it was missing guile. It tried to compile guile and add it but it
did not seem trivial to do. If we are able to compile mingw-guile then we could
possibly build a mingw version of denemo with it.

Jeremiah