Re: [Denemo-devel] Testsuite, step 1

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Testsuite, step 1
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 11:41:38 +0000

Hmm, I had to throw the whole git clone away and start with a fresh git
clone. (Something bad must have happened, because git pull said I had
merge conflicts - but this is a clean user and I haven't done anything
as that user except change to the branch and do the build
stuff: ./autogen.sh, ./configure --prefix and make, make install.)
Having done this, Command Center no longer crashes - the search routine
bug is still present when tooltip search is unchecked.
I have played about a bit with this version and seen nothing bad so far.
At the moment I cannot get it to playback, I think because of
permissions for that user. I'll look further at that.

Richard