Re: [Denemo-devel] Refactoring

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Refactoring
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 16:05:20 +0000

On Wed, 2013-11-06 at 15:50 +0100, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> I will focus on the refactor branch later, as you said.
>
> The priority I think is to be able to run Denemo without a GUI so we
> can set up some tests that could be checked at each commit by Travis.
>
> What about the scm field in actions ? (My sunday message)

There is a comment in view.c:5897

   Note that all such actions (that may be called back by scheme
directly in this fashion) are given the attribute "scm" with value 1; I
do not think this is being exploited in the code at present, and is
perhaps not needed.

I can't think of a situation in the code where you would have a
GtkAction and need to know if there was a corresponding scheme function
for executing the action; that is when you could use that, although you
could always ask guile. So it can go.

Richard