Re: [Denemo-devel] New Czech PO file for 'denemo' (version 1.1-rc2)

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New Czech PO file for 'denemo' (version 1.1-rc2)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 10:18:44 +0100

1 - Get the tag: git checkout r1.1.0 (If needed, fetch remote tags with git fetch --tags before)
2 - Update cs.po and commit
3 - Update the tag: git tag -a r1.1.0 -f
4 - Push the tag: git push --tags

2013/11/4 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
I have put this translation into master. Can someone tell me how to put
it into the release? (And/or do it :). Then we can create the final 1.1
tarball for sanity checking.
As with the 1.0.8 I don't think we should try creating a windows binary
for it, but instead publish one built from master on denemo.org, as it
has important fixes for playback (and, anyway, we don't want the work).

Richard