Re: [Denemo-devel] Refactoring

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Refactoring
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 16:18:01 +0000

On Tue, 2013-10-29 at 14:46 +0100, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On the "refactor" branch I created XML files for builtin commands:
> they located at "actions/builtin". Now tools/generate_source extract
> information from those XML file to populate the src/generated
> directory.
>
> This makes the command storage a bit more uniform.
>
> Could you please test if it seems ok to you ?

I just got to this email (sorry):

I couldn't get it to build.
If I try to autogen.sh and configure I get an error,
similar to this:

address@hidden:~/git-denemo/denemo/tools$ make generate_source
cc     generate_source.c   -o generate_source
generate_source.c:13:38: fatal error: ../include/denemo/denemo.h: No
such file or directory
compilation terminated.

this is strange as

ls ../include/denemo/denemo.h -l
-rw-r--r-- 1 rshann rshann 3481 Nov  1 16:13 ../include/denemo/denemo.h

the file is there...

Richard