Re: [Denemo-devel] Refactoring

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Refactoring
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 14:20:16 +0000

On Fri, 2013-11-01 at 09:32 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> The first would be to launch Denemo with scripts that would generate a
> LilyPond file and check for regression, a MIDI file and check for
> regression, and (some work would be needed for this) run a selection
> of
> the Denemo commands checking that the scheme scripts did not barf.

I missed out of this first category a test that saves and reloads a
score. There are many things that could be individually saved and
restored and checked for (e.g. are all the different sorts of directive
saved and re-loaded correctly?), but the minimum would be to check that
a representative piece of music could be saved and re-loaded and still
generate the same LilyPond output.