[Denemo-devel] Refactoring

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Refactoring
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 14:46:21 +0100

Hi,
On the "refactor" branch I created XML files for builtin commands: they located at "actions/builtin". Now tools/generate_source extract information from those XML file to populate the src/generated directory.
This makes the command storage a bit more uniform.
Could you please test if it seems ok to you ?

If it is good for you, I would like to see if there is a way to get rid of the src/generated directory, and load dynamically the builtin commands. What do you think ?

--
Éloi Rivard - address@hidden

« On perd plus à être indécis qu'à se tromper. »