Re: [Denemo-devel] Palettes

From: Bric
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Palettes
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 05:09:32 -0400

On 10/14/2013 03:18 AM, Richard Shann wrote:

Well... for the sake of not wasting screen space, where empty space
above the working area is displacing your music, making you sacrifice
viewability of a whole staff or even two... then, at some point,
might
be worth tweaking.
Sorry, I didn't understand this - what might be worth tweaking?

The docking algorithm. Such that it allows horizontal palettes be laid in horizontal sequence, on the same palette "row", rather than only allowing a horizontal palette dock UNDER another horizontal palette, and a vertical palette dock left or right of another vertical palette (if I understood correctly that that's their current docking behavior). Seems to me that would significantly reduce the empty space on right that the palettes create.