Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.8

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.8
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 19:58:08 +0100

On Fri, 2013-10-04 at 13:13 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Do you want me to make a 1.1 branch now?

Not yet: I would like to finish off the three things I mentioned (I have
already started on buttons to switch movements) first.

>  I am a bit confused. So I will make a 1.0.9 tarball so that the
> release will be labelled 1.0.9 for the mingw binary.
There is no special need to create a 1.0.9 tarball, the source code is
available which is all GPL requires, I think we should just build a
mingw binary and put it in denemo.org/downloads labelled as 1.0.9 and
put a link to it from the Download page, explaining it is better than
1.0.8 which is not available for windows.

> Did the librubberband stuff work correctly with the mingw binary?

I didn't get a chance to test this yet. I noticed the problem with
palettes (due to it being a GTK2 build) and set to fixing that. I'll
check this next.

Richard