Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.8

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.8
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 09:10:33 +0100

At last I have tracked down the bug causing the crash on windows:

41ec393e949fe115d98d533b006d2a4f6d6405e6  utils functions author Éloi
Rivard <address@hidden> Thu, 20 Jun 2013 12:32:24 +0000 (14:32 +0200)

This commit was freeing the trailing arguments to append_to_path(),
regardless of the caller's intentions. I think it is better for callers
to keep responsibility for their own data and not to separate allocation
from freeing if at all possible. In this case (initialization) freeing
is not needed anyway.

Jeremiah - one final build please! Unless I have slipped in my typing
the program should once again compile and work.