Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.8

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.8
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 09:42:10 -0500

I have managed to build librubberband in gub. I am waiting to see if denemo is going to find and use the rubberband.pc, find the headers, link to it and actually work. It will take some testing/debugging for sure. I had to rewrite the librubberband Makefile.am. If it works I should do the same with  the vamp pluggin. With the vamp plugin I installed a binary vamp plugin with headers for win32. librubberband seemed to link to it and compile. I have some time today and tomorrow to work on this stuff.

I just uploaded a new tarball of 1.0.8. I had to reboot the server again. I wonder if it has to do with the website spam.

Jeremiah