[Denemo-devel] forcing proper spelling with sharps/flats

From: Bric
Subject: [Denemo-devel] forcing proper spelling with sharps/flats
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 06:40:05 -0400 (EDT)

I've had great success transposing before, but not this time, for some reason:

I just transposed a score in F, up a halftone, to F#, then changed the initial
key to F# also.  Weirdly, I end up with most notes spelled with an explicit FLAT
symbol, and be a note above F, suggesting G-flat, instead of having mostly
implied sharps (the fix sharps in the key of F#), with only occasional
deviations, as in normal scores.

Is there not a function in denemo that forces a proper (re)spelling of sharps or
flats?  Something like, "Force spelling to initial key" ?

tia