Re: [Denemo-devel] help with denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] help with denemo
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2013 08:30:37 +0100

On Fri, 2013-09-06 at 13:58 -0700, Richard Young wrote:
> I'm a raw begainner with the softeware but have been mostly succussful
> so far and I think it is great.
> Two short questions if I may. How to add lyrics, when I click lyrics
> and click insert lyrics what should I do next?

Which version do you have (should be 1.0.6)?
But for several years now, the Lyrics menu has "Add Lyric Verse" which
will cause a text-entry pane to appear at the bottom of the display. You
type or paste text into that.
Note the check-box marked Lyrics should be checked (it hides the lyrics
to make more room in the display) and also the lyrics are only shown in
the display when the cursor is on the staff that has the lyrics.

>  Also, how do you delete files that you have saved?

The same as with (almost?) every other program, it depends on your
operating system, but nowadays people drag files into the trash. (The
file is the name you choose with .denemo at the end, which some
operating systems will hide from you).