Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.8

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.8
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 08:24:04 -0500

I am ready now. Gub is still relying on gtk2 and guile 1.8 for the binaries though.

Jeremiah

On Aug 27, 2013 6:03 AM, "Richard Shann" <address@hidden> wrote:
Even though we have only recently released 1.0.6 I think we should
proceed without delay to 1.0.8
One reason is because release 1.0.6 if built with guile 2.0 will not
execute many commands, Upbeat in particular. I have fixed this since
moving on to guile 2 myself.
The other is, of course, the transcription from Audio feature.

Please say when you are happy to push through another release and I will
update the po files in preparation.