Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.6

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.6
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 21:24:15 +0100

I had another look at the windows XP machine where it did not run: by
copying feta.ttf (and emmentaler.ttf) to the C:windows\fonts directory
the program worked properly.
I think this is a regression in our gub (perhaps I did that, sorry if
so) this copying the fonts to the windows fonts directory seems to be
needed (at least the feta.ttf).
The release itself is fine though, so I think we should move the tarball
to ftp.gnu.org and fix the windows binary as and when.

Richard