Re: [Denemo-devel] Keyboard shortcuts

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Keyboard shortcuts
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 07:39:58 +0100

Thank you for your thorough report: I believe I understand what has
happened. Recent changes by Eloi have resulted in Default.shortcuts
being loaded by default where previously Arranger.shortcuts was loaded.
(Logical enough).
I have copied these across so everything should now be behaving as
previously.
Richard