[Denemo-devel] Warning Windows users about re-booting.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Warning Windows users about re-booting.
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 17:54:42 +0100

Jeremiah,

Windows users need to re-boot after installing, I changed the file

gub/nsis/denemo.nsi

so that the line 40 reads:

Caption "${PRETTY_NAME} ${INSTALLER_VERSION} for Microsoft Windows - Please
re-boot when done!"

which should alert them - they really could do with warning that it can
take several minutes the first time you launch Denemo (because I think
LilyPond is caching the fonts), but I don't have enough control of this
stuff to do that nicely.

Perhaps you could change that line for future releases?