Re: [Denemo-devel] No rule to make target `extract_scheme.o'

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] No rule to make target `extract_scheme.o'
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 10:23:33 +0100

On Tue, 2013-07-02 at 10:24 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> I didn't have time to translate, maybe you can release without the
> french translation for this time ?

Yes, in fact, if I understand things correctly, the old translation will
still apply most of the time. In any case, holding up a release for a
translation is not helpful.
I realize you are busy so if you would prefer I will checkout the
stable-1.0.4 and try and apply the translations already on
translationproject.org to it (and to master) later today.
The ImportMusicXML is working well enough to be worth making a further
release, so we can follow up with 1.0.6 as soon as we have gone through
the all the hoops. For 1.0.6 we will have to warn people about the new
format for command files, as there are some people with their home-grown
commands.

Richard